Become a new Committee Member
Have you thought about becoming a Committee Member?
We are at the heart of our community and have its needs at the heart of all that we do.
Our voluntary Management Committee leads and sets the strategic direction of the Association. They agree our annual budgets and ensure the association is financially viable, while taking account of tenant’s views in respect of rents and services. As well as ensuring we meet our legal, constitutional and regulatory obligations, the Management Committee also monitor our performance and manage risk for the Association. They promote and uphold our culture and values while demonstrating good governance.
We are currently looking for people who have an interest in the local community and who can attend monthly meetings and training. See more information here
Some of the benefits you can expect from joining our Management Committee include:
• Develop a new sense of purpose
• Open your career paths with new skills and knowledge
• Get personal satisfaction from giving something back to the community
• Make a real difference to improve the quality of life for the local community and beyond
• Build a sense of achievement and improve your confidence and self esteem
• Have your views heard in a mutually supportive environment
• Play a crucial role in taking forward the work of DPHA
• Access to training and personal development
We would also like to hear from professional people who have skills or experience in any of the following areas:
Governance, regulation and inspection
Employment Law and Human Resources
Property asset management
Applying is really easy. Just complete our short application form here and email this to email@example.com by 31 July 2020 or call Lesley Gillespie, Senior Corporate Services Officer on 0141 952 2447; Option 1, for an informal chat.