Why not become a Board Member?
We are at the HEART (Here, Excellent, Accountable, Results, Together) of our community and has the community’s needs at the heart of all that we do.
Our voluntary Board leads and sets the strategic direction of the Association. They agree our annual budgets and ensure the association is financially viable, while taking account of tenant’s views in respect of rents and services. As well as ensuring we meet our legal, constitutional and regulatory obligations, the board also monitor our performance and manage risk for the Association. They promote and uphold our culture and values while demonstrating good governance.
Some of the benefits of being on the DPHA Board include:
- Develop new SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Gain PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT to help with your CV
- Improve your CONFIDENCE and SELF ESTEEM
- Gain a sense of ACHIEVEMENT
- Have YOUR VIEWS heard
- Give SOMETHING BACK to the community
- Improve the QUALITY OF LIFE for those in your local area
- Make a real DIFFERENCE to the local environment
- Play a CRUCIAL ROLE in taking forward the work of DPHA
- Receive SUPPORT and free TRAINING
Do you have experience in any of these areas and can spare a few hours per month to attend meetings?
(Currently via video call)
- Housing Management
- Care Services
- Governance, regulation and inspection
- Employment Law or Human Resources
- Property Asset Management
- Being a tenant or resident & caring about Dalmuir
Interested in being a Board member? Contact Kimberley Tennant, Corporate Services Officer on 0141 952 2447, option 2, for an informal chat or email:
Board Member Equal Opportunities Form
Role Description for the Board Members of DPHA 2021
Committee Member Application Form