Dalmuir Park Housing Association Dalmuir Park Housing Association

Are you on Universal Credit? Don't worry alone.

Get in touch with your housing officer straight away. We can help.


If your circumstances change and you need to claim Universal Credit, do it quickly so your first payment isn't delayed. We'll help you make a claim and offer support till your first payment comes in.


You'll also need to go online and have an email address. We can help you get online.


Your Universal Credit money will get paid into a bank account. Don't have one? We'll help you set one up.


Remember, your money needs to stretch for a month - but don't worry. We can help you budget.

Universal Credit - What is it?

Click here for further information